How to make salad with pasta
I have recently started cooking salads with pasta, but fell in love with this dish almost at once. Because the process of cooking such salad is usually simple and doesn’t take much time and as a result we have full nourishing and useful dish. Besides, this is the case when you don’t specially need to buy products, and you may cook just from things you can find in a fridge, if only you had pasta. Since ingredients turn out to be different, each time the salad turns out to be different one, but it is almost impossible to spoil it. The recipe of salad mentioned here is – just a variant, cooked of things that were found in my fridge, but it turned out to be very tasty.
- Pasta – 7 oz (200 g)
- Leaves of lettuce or their mixture – 3-4 oz (100 g)
- Quail eggs – 5 pieces
- Cherry tomatoes – 3-5 pieces
- Vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon
- Salt, pepper to your taste
We thoroughly wash leaves of any lettuce and cut into large pieces. In my case there is a ready lettuce mix, bought in a store.
Boil, shell and cut in half quail eggs. I wonder shall I write the fact if you don’t have quail eggs you may use chicken eggs and only cut them so-to-say into 8 pieces.
Cut little tomatoes into a few segments. And again lacking cherry you may use any kinds of tomatoes.
We put eggs with tomatoes into a bowl with salad and very carefully stir everything.
Salt, pepper up to your taste and dress it with oil. It’s better to have cold-pressed oil, as it is more useful for health.
We boil pasta in salted water, put in a colander and leave it to cool a bit.
Mix the pasta with vegetable salad
Well, something of this kind…Bon appétit!
- If you put boiled pasta into the salad heat, green leaves may become dark and gather up and vitamins may be destroyed. In case you wait till cooked pasta absolutely cools, pasta without oil may stick together and get dry. So we cool pasta a little bit until it becomes warm and quickly put it into the salad to meet the oil.
Was this article helpful? Share with friends!