How to make sweet jelly for hands
To keep your hand skin perfect regular diverse care is needed. Creams, scrubs, little baths for hands are intended to soften, nourish and moisturize hand skin, prolonging its youth look and beauty. Sweet jelly with ground grape seeds, possessing at a time peeling, nourishing and moisturizing properties, allow both taking care of hands skin and saving time.
- Hydrosol of grape – 2.99 oz (85 g)
- Sugar – 0.17 oz (5 g)
- Oil of grape seeds – 0.17 oz (5 g)
- Ground grape seeds – 0.10 oz (3 g)
- Xanthan gum – 0.03 oz (1 g)
- Optiphen plus preservative – 0.03 oz (1 g)
We dissolve xanthan gum in the hydrosol.
It dissolves perfectly, and only in a few minutes you may get a homogeneous gel mass.
We add oil of grape seeds that softens, moisturizes and makes hand skin elastic, strengthens nails as well.
Mix well the xanthan gel with the oil and add preservative (if we are making a large amount of jelly or planning to keep it for a long time).
Add ground grape seeds. In spite of their smallest size, these scrubbing particles perfectly cope with removing dead skin cells, making skin soft and smooth.
Right before using the jelly we add sugar into it. We apply the jelly to hands and massage it with gentle circular movements, after which we rinse them with warm water.
After smearing the sweet jelly on smooth, soft and tender hand skin we apply nourishing or moisturizing cream.
- If you make one-time amount of jelly, you may not add the preservative.
- You can add several drops of your favorite essential oil into the sweet jelly.
Was this article helpful? Share with friends!