How to make liquid soap-foam from soap base
Due to its tender and airy consistence soap-foam cleans the skin very gently and delicately. Adding some orange essential oil into the foam transforms a usual showering into the aromatherapy that improves your mood and increases vitality.
- Transparent soap base – 0.35 oz (10 g)
- Orange hydrosol – 3.03 oz (86 g)
- Orange oil – 0.07 oz (2 g)
- Sweet orange essential oil – 0.03 oz (1 g)
- Optihen plus preservative – 0.03 oz (1 g)
Cut the soap base into small cubes.
Melt it on a water bath or in a microwave oven.
Pour the orange hydrosol into the molten soap base. The orange hydrosol is suitable to take care of all skin types, even of the tender children’s skin. It stimulates the regeneration of epidermis, it increases the skin elasticity and refreshes it.
Mix it with a mixer.
When mixing you will get a lot of dense foam.
Add the orange oil into it. The orange oil, which is the result of the seed pressing, has pronounced nourishing and skin moistening characteristics.
Then add the sweet orange essential oil. Having a bracing and lively flavor, this essential oil does not only improve your complexion and makes your skin more elastic, but it also improves your mood, your focus and efficiency.
Add the harmless, but safe Optihen plus preservative, so that the soap-foam could be safely put on a shelf in your bathroom for a long time.
Mix it all well one more time to fix the airy consistence of the soap.
The liquid soap-foam with a bright orange scent is ready to use. The foam won’t subside for a long time, that is why you can keep it in a jar with a large neck. But it would be much more convenient to pour it into a bottle with a foamer.
- We didn’t add any colourants and we left the foam snow-white. You can add a few drops of the sea buckthorn oil or annatto extract. In this case the foam will not only have an orange flavor, but also an orange colour.
Was this article helpful? Share with friends!