Have advantages and drawbacks
I bought these running shoes 4 years ago, having read on one message board that they perfectly helped one girl with similar problem – osteochondrosis of the lumbar. As I’ve been wearing these sneakers for a long time, I can highlight objective conclusions.
At the beginning I’ll resume pluses.
– These are really good quality running shoes – seams are well stitched, with even lines, material of high-quality both as the upper and interior décor. The sole doesn’t slide along stones or wet pavement;
– The running shoes have comfortable last and sit well on leg, it’s convenient. The leg doesn’t get tired even with long-lasting walk;
– These sneakers have weighting material, and in fact they give you higher muscle loading even while simple walking tours (it burns extra calories);
– I don’t know in what complete set running shoes are being sold now, mine has 2 kinds of inserted insoles: with weighting material and without. It is very comfortable – you may adjust your load. I don’t remember exactly, and as far as I recollect, the weight of one “heavy” insertion is – 17.6oz (500g). On photos there are – insertions with weighting materials, common are orange and the form is the same.
– In spite of high-quality materials, the inner side of the heel has rubbed away to holes in 2 seasons – I had to take it to shoe repair;
– the price – these shoes can’t be called cheap by any means, and it is quite difficult to buy them;
– and the main complaint against them – they had absolutely no impact on my osteochondrosis. Yes – the maker doesn’t announce this function as main in official user guides and descriptions – but by the way, I was buying these sneakers exactly for this purpose.
So, on the one hand, I am pleased with the quality and the way how comfortable are Nikken running shoes. On the other hand, there is some kind of disappointment. Nowadays, many sport companies have sneakers with weighting materials, and when my Nikken Cardio Strides deteriorate, I’ll look for analogues, but I’ll hardly search right or Nikken.
- Likes received:Amount of "likes" is based on popularity of author´s articles and reviews in social networks. The more "likes" your publications get, the higher the total number of your "likes".
- Reviews count: 3
- Comments count: 0
- Articles count: 0