How to make a fridge magnet with your own hands
Many people like different tiny trinkets which we decorate our houses and the interiors of our rooms with. Also, many of us enjoy making various nice bagatelles with our skillful hands and from almost nothing. This instruction explains how to make an original and nice fridge magnet from almost nothing.
- To make such a magnet you will need from 5 to 6 black buttons of different size.
- The black colour is perfectly combined with the silver or gold ones. So, you should find some more buttons with the elements of black and metallic colours. You can also use different trinket rings, some pieces of the torn chains or the old needless earrings.
- You should necessarily have a magnet that can be easily bought in the textile and home headset shops.
- You will also need some “fast” glue to stick all pieces together.
Take big black buttons and fasten them together along their edges. Wherein, don’t surcharge the future decoration element with the big amount of buttons. Leave the workpiece for 15-20 minutes until the glue dries.
After that stick a small shiny button or earring to one of the chain edges. Stick the chain to the buttons. The chain should slightly hang from our workpiece.
Also you should stick the trinket ring to the reverse side of the article. After having dried the glue can leave white marks. Stick the shiny buttons on the places of their emergence.
And here is the finishing touch. Stick the magnet itself to the center of the reverse part of the whole article. Leave it for 30-45 minutes until the glue dries completely. After that you can safely hang your article on the fridge.
- You can stick a hairpin instead of a magnet and in this case you will get a beautiful brooch or a curtain decoration.
Was this article helpful? Share with friends!