How to make anti cellulite gel
Majority of modern women, taking care of their appearance announced war to cellulite at least once in their lives. Time spent in the gym or decent sums of money on anti cellulite drugs don’t always lead to desired result. And meantime effective anti cellulite means without fail doesn’t have to be very expensive, and great example for that – lymphatic drainage gel with caffeine and horse-chestnut extract.
- Rosemary hydrosol – 2.78 oz (79 g)
- Caffeine – 0.35 oz (10 g)
- Horse-chestnut extract – 0.17 oz (5 g)
- E vitamin – 0.03 oz (1 g)
- Water-soluble shea butter – 0.07 oz (2 g)
- Raspberry ketone – 0.02 oz (0.6 g)
- Mannane cognac – 0.01 oz (0.3 g)
- Sodium alginate – 0.003 oz (0.1 g)
- Rosemary essential oil – 10 drops
- Optiphen plus preservative – 0.03 oz (1 g)
In pre-heated rosemary hydrosol we melt caffeine. The caffeine intensifies circulation of blood, stimulates lipolyse process, renews skin elasticity, and improves its color and look.
We add sodium alginate into hydrosol with caffeine dissolved in it, wait for 20-30 minutes till it is dissolved.
And add Mannane cognac. These two components serve not only as gelling agents, but also as active cosmetics ingredients – both Mannane cognac and sodium alginate possess well-seen anti cellulite properties. So to get a homogeneous mass of gel without lumps you should thoroughly mix everything up and leave for 30-60 minutes.
We add vitamin E to water-soluble shea butter, one of the universal vitamins for beauty and health of the skin.
Add essential rosemary oil there, the same where we left our oil. Generally speaking, orange oil is traditionally considered to be the most famous essential oil with anti cellulite effect. But not less effect have oils of juniper, cypress, geranium, lemon, rosemary, grapefruit, and bergamot, normalizing metabolism and stimulating functioning of lymphatic system.
We pour the oily mixture into the gel.
Thoroughly mix everything up (you may use mini mixer).
We add horse-chestnut extract, improving microcirculation in the skin and strengthening capillaries walls of blood vessels.
Add raspberry ketone – the most powerful fat burner having direct impact on metabolism in cells and providing intensive decrease of volume of fat.
Last thing we add is a preservative, and mix everything.
We pour the gel into jars with wide neck. Being liquid at the beginning, the gel turns into dense white unfluid mass in 1-2 days that only applied to skin turns into easily distributed and perfectly absorbed gel.
Little amount of gel is applied to problematic areas of the body on skin pre-heated by massage or hot shower. You can make body wrapping for 30-40 minutes – this will make the effect of the gel stronger and will help active components to get much deeper in the skin.
- Yet industry of cosmetics can’t offer 100% effective anti cellulite agent, which could instantly make your skin elastic and smooth. You should remember that daily skin care, healthy diet, physical exercises are very important. By using only anti cellulite means you won’t get desired result, and by combining them with body wrapping, massage, peeling etc. you may reach wanted results much faster.
Was this article helpful? Share with friends!