How to make origami rabbit from paper
Secrets of origami art for kids are revealed by skill of folding a square sheet of paper, precisely combining its corners and sides. Eared paper rabbit – is one of the simplest origami models from which beginners should start.
Tips and details
Here are several tips for beginners so that they will enjoy their work and get pleasing results:
a) Choose white paper – bend lines are better seen on it;
b) Work on a rigid surface – it’s easier to smooth out bends;
c) First handicrafts should be large and simple like origami rabbit;
d) Use a pencil – it’s convenient to mark bend lines;
e) Got confused, take a new sheet and start from the beginning – you’ll save time doing this.
By following the picture scheme you’ll understand how to make a rabbit from paper quickly and simply. The item numbers correspond to the numbers on the pictures.
1- 4. Fold the square along the diagonal. We lower sharp angles of the given triangle by combining all its vertices to one point. We set the square with the open side down. We bend adjacent sides to the central diagonal of the paper figurine.
5. We bend back the little angle of the left side of the figurine from the center, marking the bend lines.
6. We flatten out a “pocket”.
7. Do the same thing on the right side.
8. We fold up the figurine along the “mountain” line.
9-10. We form the ears. Now curve the lower sharp angle from the left to the right.
11. We bend each ear along.
12-13. We make little muzzle by bending the left angle.
14. We curve in the angles on the little muzzle and on the little tail.
15. The final touch and the paper rabbit is ready! We form the little tail by bending out the top of the angle.
- Likes received:Amount of "likes" is based on popularity of author´s articles and reviews in social networks. The more "likes" your publications get, the higher the total number of your "likes".
- Reviews count: 3
- Comments count: 2
- Articles count: 23