How to make agent for growth and strengthening of eyelashes
Long, thick eyelashes – is doubtless decoration for any woman. Unfortunately, not everybody can boast of having naturally beautiful eyelashes. Modern beauty industry offers variety of instant solutions of this problem – from all different kinds of mascara to eyelash extensions. But temporary extension in length and thickness changes into their coming out. So to prevent excessive falling out of eyelashes and stimulate their growth, you may use tested recipes with natural components. Though, this way of improving eyelashes’ state is longer, but is more stable.
- Sweet almond oil – 0.12 oz (3.5 g)
- Meadowfoam oil – 0.10 oz (3 g)
- Crambe oil – 0.10 oz (3 g)
- Candelilla wax – 0.02 oz (0.5 g)
We weigh liquid oils of sweet almond and meadowfoam – speeding up growth of eyelashes, decreasing their fragility and falling out.
Add crambe oil – keeping it in a fridge it freezes, but at room temperature it becomes liquid. This oil is irreplaceable among means of eyelashes care.
We add candelilla wax, softening and strengthening eyelashes to oils. We put everything on water bath and heat it up till the wax is fully melted.
As soon as candelilla wax has completely melted, we pour oily mixture into clean bottle with rather wide neck.
The oily mixture, liquid at first, starts looking like Vaseline by cooling. It’s convenient to take it with a brush, it doesn’t run and drop.
Surpluses of the oily mixture, fallen into the makeup eyelash brush you may wipe the edge of the bottle (the same way we leave remnants of mascara on the neck of the mascara container).One time per day is enough to apply this oily mixture to eyelashes, so that they become longer and thicker in a while.
- Using eyelashes strengthening agents you shouldn’t also forget about correct healthy-balanced diet, rich in A and E “beauty vitamins”.
- No swelling of eyes or appearance of puffy circles are noticed when using this oily mixture to strengthen eyelashes, like some people used to have after using castor oil.
Was this article helpful? Share with friends!