How to prepare a lotion for making of cosmetic ice
Ice cubes for wiping skin have already been used by women for many centuries. Just cosmetic ice allows giving your face skin healthy color increasing its flexibility and elasticity, slows down wrinkles formation. While wiping the skin with ice cubes there occurs hardening of it – vessels under cold are narrowing, than after a while they are dilating. Blood flow to capillaries intensifies, and there is saturation of skin cells with oxygen. But not only cold effects the skin in healthy way, none less important is the basis from which cosmetic ice is made. It’s very easy to prepare ice for cosmetic procedures in home conditions, considering individual needs of the skin. You can also make universal ice cubes suitable for care of any skin type.
- Rose hydrosol – 3.2 oz (91 g)
- Cloudberry extract – 0.07 oz (2 g)
- Dogrose extract – 0.07 oz (2 g)
- Lime-tree extract – 0.07 oz (2 g)
- Succinic acid – 0.1 oz (3 g)
We dissolve succinic acid in rose hydrosol. Rose hydrosol – is a proved regenerating and anti-aging skin care means. It increases skin flexibility and elasticity, improves complexion, removes irritations, helps in clearing scars away. Succinic acid is widely used to make serum, creams, and lotions for all types of skin. It prevents skin aging, makes it tightened, increases elasticity, freshes it and eliminates puffiness. Succinic acid is absolutely harmless, but at the same time it’s very effective even in small dosages.
By adding the extracts, we saturate the ice with vitamins and bioactive substances. You should select extracts in annotation of which there is no sign that they can’t be frozen.
We mix everything up.
And pour it into moulds for ice. We put the mould into a freezer for several hours.
We lay the ready ice into hermetically closing container and keep it in the same place in the freezer. Cosmetic ice cubes may be used instead of foundation, by wiping face skin with them during morning or evening cosmetic procedures.
- Touches of ice cubes should be sliding and light, it’s desirable to wipe along the massage lines.
- It’s prohibited to press on the skin or hold ice in one place for a long time, in order not to cause skin undercooling.
- As the ice is stored in a freezer, we don’t add cosmetic preservative during the preparation of the lotion.
Was this article helpful? Share with friends!