How to cook fried eggs in the shape of hearts for St. Valentine’s Day
The most romantic holiday in the year comes is near. You may have already known about the history of its emergence, about what gifts are the best ones to give. But the mood after all is created by details. And fried eggs served for breakfast in the form of hearts which are very easy to prepare for certain will help to create the necessary mood for the day.
The simplest set of products is necessary for preparing this breakfast: sausages (I had already boiled ones), eggs (according to the quantity of sausages: 1 sausage = 1 egg), and oil for frying. And some wooden toothpicks. If you do not have toothpicks then you may use sharpen matches.
1. Sausage needs to be made an incision in half, having untouched approximately 0.5 inches (1.5 centimeters) from one side.
2. Then turn the sausage’s halves to make a shape of heart like on this picture.
3. Fix the tips of the sausages with help of toothpicks.
4. At this time, heat oil on a frying pan and fry sausages on one side at first.
5. Then turn the sausages.
6. Now place one egg in the middle of each “sausage heart”.
7. Egg white will leak a little, but it is not terrible.
8. Reduce fire to a minimum and fry eggs to the readiness. I prefer to cover frying pan with lid, in that case yolk will not be very bright, but I’ll be able to obtain necessary consistence – slightly runny inside. Fry for about 2 minutes.
9. Then remove excessive egg white and serve the table. It is possible to eat it with toast, ketchup or with other favorite sauce. Bon appetit, and romantic mood!
1. If the combination of egg + sausage seems to you too high-calorie, it is possible to use sweet pepper as a mold for egg filling. Or look for in advance demountable molds in house ware departments, for shaped frying of eggs.
- Likes received:Amount of "likes" is based on popularity of author´s articles and reviews in social networks. The more "likes" your publications get, the higher the total number of your "likes".
- Reviews count: 2
- Comments count: 38
- Articles count: 111