How to cook sausages with cover
Sausages are not the healthiest food. But a couple of packs I always keep in a deep freeze, “just in case” if i can’t to come into the shop to buy chicken or meat. I always buy sausages in plastic cover, instead of sausages in natural (eatable) cover. Sausages in plastic cover are easier to cook, are clean and prepare quicker. Here is an easy way to cook sausages with cover.
The sausages itself, water, pan and some green.
1. Take out sausages from packing and place in a pan for cooking, add greens and spices to taste. For me I choose rosemary, thyme and bay leaf.
2. Fill the pan with clear water, you may use warm water, but not hot one. It isn’t necessary to salt water, because sausages are already salted enough usually.
3. Bring water to a boil on a high fire. Lower fire after boiling and simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
4. Then pour out water.
5. As you can see, the cover was to come off from several sausages. The others need to be peeled so that you may eat them. It’s better to peel them off when they’re hot. Sausages are hot so use kitchen gloves and use a sharp knife. Make an accurately incision by the tip of knife along with the whole length of sausage. It needs to be done accurately since juice can splash. Sometimes with just a little puncture the cover will completely come off.
6. But sometimes it is necessary to make an incision.
7. And accurately remove cover like a stocking.
8. That’s all, bon appetit!
1. If sausages are frozen — they need to be thawed completely.
2. If you don’t want to bother with cleaning sausages at all, before cooking make small cuts at the cover at the sausage tip, and then most likely, during the cooking the cover will be removed. But there is a probability that the cover will descend not completely, or sausage is too deformed and will not be in the most esthetic form.
3. Sausages will work well with garnish like boiled rice, mashed potatoes, or stewed cabbages.
- Likes received:Amount of "likes" is based on popularity of author´s articles and reviews in social networks. The more "likes" your publications get, the higher the total number of your "likes".
- Reviews count: 3
- Comments count: 4
- Articles count: 282