How to make olive sugar scrub for hands
Your face, as well as your skin needs regular scrubbing. They allow you to immediately discard skin peeling, clear calloused skin, and start the restoration of the epidermis, leaving a soft, smooth, and healthy looking skin.
- Olive oil - 1.76 oz (50 g.)
- Sucragel AOF - 0.35 oz (10 g.)
- Sugar - 1.23 oz (35 g.)
- Ground olive pits - 0.3 oz (15 g.)
- Patchouli essential oil - 5 drops
Pour a cup of olive oil. If it came from a refrigerator, heat it using a water bath method.
Add emulsifier Sucragel AOF in the warm oil, which can lessen the fat feeling in the skin after you use the scrub.
Mix the oil and emulsifier well using a mini mixer.
Add the ground olive pits. Although the crushed olive pits are very hard, they have rounded corners, which is why using a scrub for you skin is not harmful.
Add the sugar. Mix them so that the abrasive parts are evenly distributed all over the scrub.
Add patchouli essential oil to the finished product (You can use your favorite essential oil).
Put the scrub in a clean and sealed jar. Right after the first time of using the olive scrub, your skin will change. It will be smooth and soft. Using it once a week is enough to keep the skin of your hands in its perfect form.
- Using a scrub with emulsifier Sucragel will stop the development of an oil film on your skin after after using a scrub, by turning an oil into the gentle milk. It also has moisturizing characteristics that cares for your skin.
- After using the scrub, nourishing cream can be applied to the skin.
Was this article helpful? Share with friends!