How to make a shampoo for blonde hair to make them shiny
The main sign of a healthy hair is when it shines. Only robust, shiny and strong hair looks beautiful. To make your hair grow naturally shiny, you can use commercialized hair care cosmetics or reliable natural ingredients like essential oils from orange and lemon, apple cider vinegar, medicinal herbs hydrosol, herbal broth, and others.
- Chamomile hydrosol - 1.94 oz (55 g.)
- Basis for shampoo called “Shampoo basis organic” - 1.06 oz (30 g.)
- Soluble macadamia oil - 0.07 oz (2 g.)
- Glycerol - 0.11 oz (3 g.)
- Menthol - 0.11 oz (3 g.)
- Honey extract - 0.11 oz (3 g.)
- Lactic acid - 0.03 oz (1 g.)
- Preservative Optihen plus - 0.03 oz (1 g.)
- Xanthan gum - 0.018 oz (0.5 g.)
- Lemon essential oil - 10 drops
Weigh chamomile hydrosol and heat it a bit using a water bath method.
Add shampoo basis (transparent concentrate), which can also be slightly pre-heated.
Mix them tenderly to avoid excessive foaming.
Dissolve crystals of menthol in a soluble macadamia oil by means of water bath method, then add the glycerin.
Transfer the solution from the previous step to the shampoo, and mix all of them again.
Tint the shampoo with natural dye called annatto extract. Just a few drops are enough to reach a lemon color.
Add honey extract to the shampoo, which can improve the condition of the scalp and hair. It also moisturizes and eases hair, leaving the hair shiny. Add lactic acid to lessen the pH of the shampoo. Mix them well and add preservative Optihen plus.
Add lemon essential oil to the finished shampoo. It will not only add shine and sparkle to the blonde hair, but also recovers the scalp. Moreover lemon essential oil also has a very refreshing and pleasing flavor that goes well with menthol.
Gradually add xanthan gum so that the shampoo will be thick.
Addition of a little of sterling silver mica powder can give the shampoo glow like a pearl.
Pour the ready made shampoo in a pre-sanitized jars.
Thanks to innocuous but reliable preservative, the shampoo can be kept on a bathroom shelf for a few months.
Lemon shampoo turns out very gentle, it has fine foam which washes hair carefully and helps to avoid over dryness of scalp. After shampooing, hair can be very sparkling, light and soft.
- Lemon essential oil and menthol stabilizes the condition of the hair and scalp, and can eliminate unnecessary fat.
- For dry hair, apply balm after using lemon shampoo.
Was this article helpful? Share with friends!