How to make a hand cream with wax
Detergents, wind, cold temperature, prolonged contact with water, are only some of the factors that can cause hand skin dryness, peeling, and early aging. Wax is one of the best and proven components of hand cream because it rapidly improves the skin condition. Cream with bee and flower waxes moisturizes, nourishes, and protects hand skin, leaving it soft, smooth, and looks healthy.
- Lavender hydrosol – 2.57 oz (73 gю)
- Shea butter – 0.11 oz (3 g.)
- Cocoa butter – 0.11 oz (3 g.)
- Castor oil – 0.25 oz (7 g.)
- Rose wax – 0.01 oz (1 g.)
- Mimosa wax – 0.01 oz (1 g.)
- Olive wax – 0.01 oz (1 g.)
- Beeswax – 0.01 oz (1 g.)
- Emulsifier Planta M – 0.11 oz (3 g.)
- Urea – 0.07 oz (2 g.)
- Cloudberry extract – 0.09 oz (2.5 g.)
- Dry peptides of oat proteins – 0.05 oz (1.5 g.)
- Preservative phenoxyethanol – 0.02 oz (0.5 g.)
- Neroli essential oil – 10 drops (0.5 g.)
Weigh the oils. Put in a bowl in the water bath.
Add the waxes in the same bowl.
Then add emulsifier Planta M.
Pour lavender hydrosol in a separate container and heat it using a water bath method, along with the oils.
While the oils and waxes is now melting, prepare the actives. Dissolve urea in a small amount of hydrosol. Urea has powerful moisturizing skin properties.
Add dry peptides of oat proteins, which are nourishes, moisturizes, softens, and smoothes the skin.
Add the cloudberries extract, which has a lot of vitamins and biologically active materials.
When the emulsifier and the wax have melted, transfer them into the heated hydrosol.
Mix them using a mini mixer or spoon until it becomes smooth and a uniform mixture. Then continue slow stirring and wait until the cream has cooled down.
Pour the actives, which were pre-dissolved in hydrosol into the cooled cream.
Add preservative to allow the cream being stored for a several months.
Then add the Neroli essential oil. It refreshes and regenerates the skin, and has a very nice exotic aroma.
Pour the cream to clean and sanitized jars.
This hand cream can easily be applied to the skin, and it absorbs fast. Light stickiness can be felt 20-30 seconds after the application (because of the castor oil and waxes), but it disappears speedily.
Even after the first usage of this cream with floral waxes, your skin will start looking different, it will become smooth, soft, and silky.
- Applying cream wax twice a day (morning and evening) is enough.
- Applying the cream to hand is far more effective if you use a sugar scrub.
Was this article helpful? Share with friends!