How to make a balm that will make your hair shiny
Broccoli oil has been recognized recently as an alternative component to silicone additives for hair care. It can help prevent your hair for being brittle and revive the scalp, while making it smooth and shiny. Most of all, it all will happen without weighing your hair and will avoid exaggerated fat content. The recipe for making Broccoli oil is almost the same with the procedures in making hair conditioner with mustard oil. By taking this recipe as a basis, we’ll make balm for hair with oil of broccoli which will give a shine to a hair.
- Rosemary hydrosol – 2.79 oz (79 g.)
- Broccoli oil – 0.14 oz (4 g.)
- Emulsifier BTMS – 0.14 oz (4 g.)
- Conditioning emulsifier – 0.11 oz (3 g.)
- Cetyl alcohol – 0.09 oz (2.5 g.)
- Kelp extract – 0.11 oz (3 g.)
- Apricot powder – 0.07 oz (2 g.)
- Lactic acid – 0.03 oz (1 g.)
- Preservative Optiphen Plus – 0.03 oz (1 g.)
- Rosemary essential oil – 10 drops
- After washing your hair, apply only a small amount of balm while your hair is wet, but only for 1-2 minutes, and then rinse it with warm water.
Was this article helpful? Share with friends!