My awful disappointment
Unless you are the only one who does not browse through the web, watch the latest news on television and read newspapers, then odds are that you have already heard of UG Boots. According to numerous advertisements and reviews, the shoes are not only warm, but convenient. Unlike other brands, they hardly get damp and are portable. Basically, the boots allow your feet to breath. After giving into the whoopla, I decided to purchase the boots. After all, they came with greatly discounted prices since it was Christmas season.
Whereas I’ve never been a fan of suede, I was convinced that the promises made by UGG would guarantee me fewer efforts when it came to cleaning and maintenance. Then again, the shoes are tailored in Australia and come with a 25% discount. Having won UGG boots for the past one month, it is my belief that I’ve enough experience and as such can give you an honest and unbiased opinion in regards to the UGG Boots.
- Before traveling with UGG Boots, you have to apply a special coat which acts as protection. Then again, the shoes are only good if you are on a dry surface. If it happens to rain or snow heavily, you will have to contend with wet shoes.
- The shoes are not convenient as the manufacturer says. Wearing the shoes is akin to putting on slippers. There is not enough support for the heels. As such, they are not convenient for walking.
- They do not offer sufficient warmth. Perhaps it’s because the soles are too thin and the furs on the inside are extremely shrill.
- The aesthetic is not appealing. This in turn makes the boots less attractive when it comes to choosing shoes for key events like wedding and birthday parties.
- The shoes are extremely slippery. Consequently, you cannot wear the shoes during the winter season since it does not offer adequate grip.
Perhaps the only pro is that the shoes come in an attractive package. Otherwise, there is nothing good to write about the shoes.
Besides being hideous, the shoes are extremely overpriced. What’s more is that the features have also been over hyped.
- Likes received:Amount of "likes" is based on popularity of author´s articles and reviews in social networks. The more "likes" your publications get, the higher the total number of your "likes".
- Reviews count: 13
- Comments count: 2
- Articles count: 4