How to prepare a tasty drink from usual instant coffee
From usual instant coffee it is possible to prepare very tasty drink with unusual taste.
- Use a big mug, fill a teaspoon of instant coffee, two spoons of cocoa, and cinnamon a spoon quarter. Proportions can be changed to the taste. I replace cinnamon with a pod of vanilla or vanilla powder, couple of grains of cardamom or a nutmeg pinch.
- Fill the mug with boiled water and leave for five minutes, drink has to be drawn so it can be very tasty.
- Then in a slightly cooled-down liquid add couple of spoons of condensed milk. It is possible to replace it with usual milk and sugar.
- Use a straw or a tubule, and slightly stirring slowly. Your drink is ready. This taste is comparable to hot chocolate, but not luscious, as in coffee houses, and ideally balanced.
- Don´t buy nutmeg powder. Despite ideal packing and storage conditions, aroma is not perfect. Take the whole nutlet, put it on a chopping board and scrape by knife some powder.
Was this article helpful? Share with friends!