How to choose the ideal face cream
There are so many face cream brands in the market today and if you are looking for the best one to use, here are some pointers to remember
- face cream
- information on packing
- Look for creams that have dual to triple purpose like a face cream that can reduce wrinkles, apply sun protection and to moisturize skin. This will not only save you money but will also save time and effort applying one product after the other especially when you are in a hurry.
- Skin creams are mostly grouped according to the type of skin you have. Be certain what type of skin that you have so you can be sure that the product won’t cause irritation and would work as efficiently as it is designed to be.
- If you have sensitive skin, make sure that you use a hypoallergenic formula instead of a regular brand. If you suffer from acne and pimples, be sure to use a non-comedogenic formula which means it won’t clog pores even when used regularly.
- There are also tinted face creams that are not just applied to moisturize skin but also to apply foundation to prepare skin for makeup. Tinted face creams also contain small amounts of moisturizers and are designed to even out the tone or texture of skin.
- However, even when face creams are added with sunscreen, it may not be enough to completely shield you from the harmful rays of the sun. It is best therefore to add another layer of sunscreen on top for optimum sun protection.
- Most face creams are made of natural ingredients but make sure that you are not sensitive to these ingredients. If you are not sure of any ingredients listed, better consult a dermatologist or a skin care expert for professional opinion on what brand of face cream to use.
Was this article helpful? Share with friends!