How to make remover lotion
To create makeup remover lotion you’ll need a very little ingredients and even less time. Mild lotions to remove makeup will not just cleanse the skin and eyelids from makeup and dirt but will also take care of skin leaving it tight and smooth with a no greasy feel.
- Peach kernel oil – 0.18 oz. (5 g.)
- Sweet almond oil – 0.18 oz. (5 g.)
- Hazelnut oil – 0.18 oz. (5 g.)
- Emulsifier Planta M – 0.11 oz. (3 g.)
- Chamomile hydrosol – 3.53 oz. (100 g.)
- Licorice extract – 0.11 oz. (3 g.)
- D-panthenol – 0.07 oz. (2 g.)
- Glycerol – 0.03 oz. (1 g.)
- Guar gum – 0.007 oz. (0.2 g.)
- Phenoxyethanol – 0.02 oz. (0.8 g.)
- Potassium sorbate – 0.007 oz. (0.2 g.)
Mix the guar gum with glycerin.
Add chamomile hydrosol to the guar mix.
All mix well, warm it up using the method of water bath.
- Weigh the oils to be used.
Now take an oils from the previous step and mix with planta M, warm it up using the method of water bath.
Ready all the other ingredients. Pour licorice extracts and d-panthenol in a little amount of chamomile hydrosol.
Once the emulsifier is dissolved, mix the oil and the aqueous phases together.
Use the mini mixer and stir the solutions until it has a smooth snow-white emulsion.
Continue stirring with help of spoon or glass stick until the solution has cooled. Pour previously dissolved assets and preservatives.
Use the mini mixer once again to completely mix everything together.
Pour the lotion into the pre-prepared bottles degermed with raw spirit.
Planta M emulsifier will provide a light jelly appearance to your makeup remover and it easily pass through dispenser.
This makeup remover lotion will turn out very gentle and effective in removing makeup and will never irritate the eyes. After using this remover, your skin will feel less greasy and oily.
- This lotion can be used not just to remove makeup but also a light moisturizer. It will be rapidly absorbed leaving the skin soft and supple.
Was this article helpful? Share with friends!