How to cook cottage cheese casserole in multi cooker (slow cooker)
Cheese casserole is a hearty dish that is easy to make. You can eat this food for breakfast and for dinner. This dish is also easy to prepare.
- Cottage cheese – 6.35 oz (180g) or 1 pack
- Medium sized egg – 1 piece
- Sour cream – 4 tbsp
- Semolina – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Beat the egg and then add sugar and semolina. Beat the mixture again.
- Add cottage cheese and mix well. Be careful not to mix in too much cottage cheese. The best stuff for mixing is a regular fork.
- Add sour cream and baking powder. If you are using baking soda then add pineapple or apple vinegar.
- Pour the mixture to a multi cooker pan.
- Turn on the multi cooker in the mode “baking” and cook for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, turn the casserole over and cook for 15 minutes more in a “baking” mode.
- You may pour sour cream or yogurt on the casserole before you eat. Bon appétit!
- You can add cocoa to get a chocolate casserole. I’ve added 2 tbsp of a steamed pumpkin to get a bright, sunny color of casserole.
Was this article helpful? Share with friends!