How to cook cod liver salad
Some recipes that are used to make cod liver salad are complicated. Here is a very simple, very quick to prepare and delicious option.
- Cod liver – 1 unit (buy in any shopping mall)
- Canned green peas – half of the unit
- Green onions – 1 oz. (20 g)
- Eggs – 3 pieces
- Potatoes – 1 piece
- Mayonnaise (optional)
Open the can of cod liver and drain the oil. Place the contents in a bowl and mash with a fork (or place on a chopping board and cut into small squares).
Slice the hard-boiled eggs with a fine grater
- Grate the boiled potatoes as well.
Add the peas.
And finely chopped onions.
Use very little mayonnaise – no more than 1 tbsp. You may also do without it.
Another good idea is to add a little lemon juice. Mix the ingredients. Your salad is ready.
Often salad is placed on crisp wafer bread, to make mini-sandwiches.
- You may add almost any ingredient to cod liver salad – boiled carrots, fried onions, cheese varieties … the result will still be tasty.
Was this article helpful? Share with friends!