Choosing the best shampoo for gray hair
It is very important to nourish and care for gray hair. Aside from being prone to dryness, this type of hair may become brittle and may also lead to thinning hair if not cared for at once. Aside from eating the right kinds of food to supply the scalp and hair with the much needed nutrients, you also need to use the ideal shampoo product for gray hair. Here are some tips to find the ideal hair care solution for your type of hair:
1. Aside from considering tinting shampoo to hide gray hair, you also need to find shampoo with natural ingredients to nourish gray hair. Ingredients like tea tree oil and olive oil are the most popular in gray hair shampoos and ordinary shampoos. These natural oils boost the strength of hair and improve the health of the scalp.
2. Find shampoos that contain essential nutrients like vitamin E, B12 or Omega 3 that can help retain the health and luster of hair.
3. Tinted shampoos are great ideas to reduce the gray strands of hair. You may choose a color that is closest to your hair color or you may feel bolder and try another hair color instead. It is best to look for shampoos that will color your hair after several washes instead of using products that will instantly change the color of your hair. These may contain harmful chemicals that can cause damage to your hair and scalp.
4. A stylist is the best professional help you can ask. He may be able to help you find the ideal brand of shampoo to use and may even recommend hair tips on coloring and styling your hair. Remember that styling and coloring gray hair can instantly remove years of your age!
- Reputation:Amount of "likes" is based on popularity of author´s articles and reviews in social networks. The more "likes" your publications get, the higher the total number of your "likes".
- Reviews count: 4
- Comments count: 2
- Articles count: 6